Skip to content
- Digital payments major, Amazon Pay has launched vehicle insurance in partnership with Bengaluru-based startup Acko General Insurance.
- Amazon Pay, a payments unit of Amazon India, will help customers purchase insurance effortlessly and Amazon Prime members will get extra benefits including additional discounts.
- Amazon has been selling third-party insurance products but this partnership will enable an easy-to-use integrated buying experience for its customers.
- Policyholders will also have an option for instant cash settlements for low-value claims, making it beneficial for customers.
- Additionally, customers can select from a list of add-ons like zero-depreciation and engine protection and they will be able to pay for the insurance using Amazon Pay balance, UPI, or cards.
- Amazon Pay Headquarters: Seattle, Washington United States.
- CEO & MD for Amazon Pay India: Mahendra Nerurkar.
- Acko General Insurance Ltd Founder: Varun Dua.
- Acko General Insurance Ltd Headquarters: Mumbai.