Skip to content
- An innovation contest ‘Dare to Dream 2.0’ has been launched by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO).
- The contest was launched on the 5th death anniversary of former President and noted scientist Dr APJ Abdul Kalam.
- ‘Dare to Dream 2.0’ has been launched as an open challenge to promote the innovators and startups of the country.
- The contest has been launched for
emerging technologies to encourage the individuals & startups for
innovation in defence and aerospace technologies in the country.
- After due evaluation, an expert
committee will decide the winners of the contest. The winners would be
awarded with prize money of up to Rs 10 lakh for startup and Rs five
lakh to individual category.
- Chairman of Defence Research and Development Organisation: G Satheesh Reddy.