Skip to content
- India-Russia Joint Technology Assessment and Accelerated Commercialization Programme has been launched by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) in partnership with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) and Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises (FASIE) of the Russian Federation.
- The programme will strengthen the Science, Technology and Innovation ties between India and Russia.
- DST will fund up to Rs 15 Crores to 10 Indian SMEs/Start-ups for a period of two years.
- The programme has been launched with the primary aim of connecting Indian, and Russian Science & Technology (S&T) led SMEs and Start-ups for joint Research and development (R&D) for technology development as well as for cross-country technology adaptation.
- President of Russia: Vladimir Putin.
- Capital of Russia: Moscow; Currency: Russian Ruble.