Skip to content
- IT giant, Google to buy 7.73% stake in Reliance Industries Limited(RIL)’s Jio Platforms for Rs 33,737 crores.
- For this purpose, they have signed a binding partnership and an investment agreement.
- This investment will strengthen the
existing efforts of Google and Jio Platforms to expand the benefits of
digitization across India.
- According to exchange filing, Google is investing at an equity valuation of Rs 4.36 lakh crore.
- With this, the total investment from financial and strategic investors into Jio Platforms stands at Rs 1,52,056 crore.
- RIL of Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Chairman & Managing Director of RIL: Mukesh D. Ambani.
- Google Headquarters: California, United States.
- CEO of Google: Sundar Pichai.