Skip to content
- Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences
(ILBS) has organised “2nd Empathy e-Conclave” in collaboration with
Airport Authority of India (AAI).
- The conclave was held on the occasion
of “World Hepatitis Day”. The theme of 2nd Empathy e-Conclave is “Keep
your Liver Safe in COVID times”.
- During the conclave, ILBS highlighted
the importance of healthy liver as well as the features of “Empowering
People Against Hepatitis: The Empathy Campaign” which has undertaken
several innovative initiatives across India to reach out to diverse
- Event featured the participation of
Speaker of Lok Sabha, Om Birla; Union Minister of Law and Justice, Ravi
Shankar Prasad; and Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Harsh
- Chairman of Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences: Vijay Kumar Dev.
- Chairman of Airport Authority of India: Arvind Singh.