Skip to content
- India has handed over 10 broad-gauge railway locomotives to Bangladesh.
- The locomotives were flagged off from the Gede station of the Easter Railway in West Bengal’s Nadia district while the receiving station will be of Darshana on the other side.
- With this, India aims to offer Bangladesh mobility solutions for both intra-country and inter-country movement.
- These locomotives will help in managing the increasing volume of passenger and freight train operations in Bangladesh.
- Prime Minister of Bangladesh: Sheikh Hasina; Capital: Dhaka; Currency: Taka.
- Union Minister of Railways: Piyush Goyal.