Skip to content
- The silver medal of the Indian 4×400 mixed relay team’s 2018 Asian Games, Jakarta has been upgraded to gold.
- The medal was upgraded to gold following the disqualification of Bahrain squad that finished first in the 4×400 mixed relay final.
- The Bahrain squad was disqualified as Kemi Adekoya of Bahrain has been handed a 4-year ban by the Athletics Integrity Unit for failing a dope test.
- The Indian quartet of Mohammed Anas, M.R. Poovamma, Hima Das and Arokia Rajiv, who finished second behind Bahrain in the 4×400 mixed relay final have now become the first winner of the event. Also.
- Indian runner Anu Raghavan has moved from fourth place to bronze medal position in the women’s 400 m hurdles following the disqualification of Kemi Adekoya of Bahrain.
- President of Athletics Federation of India: Adille J. Sumariwalla.