Skip to content
- Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO) Chief, Kailasavadivoo Sivan has named for Von Karman Award 2020 by the International Academy of Astronautics (IAA).
- The Von Karman Award is known as the highest distinction of the IAA. Dr K. Sivan is going to receive an award in March 2021 at Paris France.
- The Von Karman award was established in 1982 and is the premier award of the Academy.
- It is given annually to recognize outstanding lifetime achievements in any branch of science without limit of nationality or gender.
- International Academy of Astronautics (IAA) Founder: Dr Theodore Von Karman.
- International Academy of Astronautics (IAA) Headquarters: Paris, France.