Skip to content
- The Central American country, Republic of Nicaragua became the 87th country to sign the International Solar Alliance (ISA) Framework Agreement.
- The agreement was signed by the Permanent Representative of Nicaragua to the United Nations Jaime Hermida Castillo at the Permanent Mission of India to the United Nations in New York.
- Capital of Nicaragua: Managua.
- Currency of Nicaragua: Nicaraguan Cordoba.
- President of Nicaragua: Daniel Ortega.
- International Solar Alliance Headquarters: Gurugram, Haryana.